Tablets / capsules
– supports the revitalization of the organism –
Composition/ capsule: 500 mg Spirulina biomass ( Spirulina platensis ), corn starch, talc, magnesium stearate up to 535 mg.
Composition /tablet: 200 mg Spirulina biomass ( Spirulina platensis ), corn starch, polyvinylpyrrolidone K30, magnesium stearate, aerosil up to 550 mg.
Composition /tablet: 1000 mg of spirulina biomass ( Spirulina platensis ), dry extract of raspberry fruits, talc, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, aerosil up to 1200 mg.
Spirulina – an important source of essential phytonutrients for the body – is rich in plant proteins, amino acids, vitamins ( including beta-carotene ) , mineral salts, nucleic acids needed to supplement the diet to regulate and balance the main metabolic and immunological functions of the body .
– ensures normal liver function, protects and regenerates the liver cell, helps remove harmful hepatotoxic substances;
– increases the body’s natural defenses;
– helps improve digestion, normalizes intestinal microflora;
– contributes to maintaining a normal level of glucose in the blood;
– stimulates lactation;
– controls hunger and helps maintain normal body weight;
– a valuable supplement in periods of constant intellectual and physical effort, in conditions of stress, nervous and mental overload;
– contributes to supporting the vitality of the organism;
– improves tone.
The preparation is well tolerated, with the recommended doses and speed of administration, no contraindications have yet been reported.
If side effects occur, stop taking the product and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Instructions for use :
Adults : 1.5-3.0 g (3-6 capsules of 500 mg each) divided into 3 doses per day, 30 minutes before the main meal.
For maintenance treatment: 2.0-3.0 g (4-6 capsules of 500 mg or 2-3 tablets of 1000 mg) divided into 2-3 doses per day.
Children from 3 years : 0.4-0.8 g per day (1 tablet of 200 mg 2-4 times a day) , 30 minutes before main meals.
Children from 12 years : 1.0-1.5 g (one 500 mg capsule 2-3 times a day), 30 minutes before main meals.
Persons exposed to permanent physical exertion : 3.0-5.0 g daily divided into 2-3 portions, 30 minutes before meals; in competitions or intensive training, it is possible to reach up to 10 g per day, only on the recommendation of an expert.
It is recommended to take the last dose before 18:00.
It can be used in extended courses of 90-180 days with a break of 10 days; it can also be taken in parallel with allopathic products.
The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Presentation: folding box with 1 bottle x 40 tablets 200 mg Spirulina; folding box with 4 blisters x 10 tablets of 1000 mg Spirulina/blister; folding box with 4 blisters x 10 capsules of 500 mg Spirulina/blister.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (15-25°C), protect from moisture and direct sunlight, in original packaging!
Do not exceed the recommended dosage for daily consumption!
Do not use after the expiration date stated on the package!
Keep out of the reach and sight of small children!
– SPIRULINA – tablets x 200 mg ;
– SPIRULINA – capsule x 500 mg ;
– SPIRULINA – tablets x 1000 mg
- THEY DO NOT CONTAIN lactose .
Validity period: 2 years